Πέμπτη 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

μεταφραζονται;;;




He majored in animal husbandry...until they caught him at it.
           
     
It's a god thng I fuc beter thn I typ.


Weapons of mass distr-a-ction? Isn't that just another way to say "television?"


I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it.


He drew a circle that shut me out,
Heretic , rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him In !


Faith is believing what you
know ain't so
(Mark Twain)


“You can't teach an old dogma new tricks.”
    (Dorothy Parker)


 
evidence has been found taht William Tell and his family were avid bowlers. Unfortunately, all the Swiss league records were destroyed in a fire,so we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου