Τετάρτη 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

μεταφραζονται;;



Challenge
Only a genius can say these four words,four times really fast without getting tongue twisted
EYE,YAM,STEW,PEED

Dear Algebra,
Please stop asking us to find your X
She`s never coming back and don`t ask Y

I am going to stand outside….so,if anyone asks,I am outstanding

I got a new stick deodorant today.The instructiuons said:Remove cap and push up bottom.I can barely walk,but,whenever I fart,the room smells lovely

Hearts are wild creatures…that`s why our ribs are cages

If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.

Don`t do it behind the garden gate,
Love is blind but the neighbors ain`t

My wife is a sex object…every time I ask for sex,she objects

Don`t stress the could haves.If it should have,it would have.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου