Σάββατο 20 Αυγούστου 2016

μεταφραζονται;;




Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were in divorce  court and the judge said to Mickey, "You say here that your wife is crazy."
Mickey replied,   "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she's fucking Goofy."

No one should live by the early bird policy without finding out whether he classifies as a bird or as a worm

He texted me “your adorable”
I responded with “no,you`re adorable”
Now he thinks I like him when all I did was point out his grammar mistake

My dad is from Iceland and my mom is from Cuba
I guess, I am an ice cube

-How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber?
-Ask them to pronounce "unionized"

-How old do you have to be to play tennis?
-Tennish

-What do you call a cow that is always sulking?
-Moo-dy

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου